Ask yourself…do you think:
- no single religion has a monopoly on wisdom and truth
- how you behave toward others is more important than any religious creed
- the universe was not made for our benefit, but we are intimately connected to it all
- everyone should be free and responsible to seek truth and meaning, according to their own reason, spirit, and conscience
- we should always be open to growth, change, and new ideas?
- looking for spiritual growth among supportive fellow seekers
- eager to reflect deeply on life’s important questions
- seeking a place of celebration and worship, inspiration and education, friendship and mutual support
- wanting to help your children develop their own values and commitments, free of dogma?
If you said ‘yes’ to a few of these, you might be Unitarian!
We are a welcoming, inclusive community…
…so why not come and check us out at one of our services, activities or outreach programs!